Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: EBAY!! und die italiener ;) (2014-mal gelesen) Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema
0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

EBAY!! und die italiener ;)

hai..erstmal..an alle, die nicht mehr im koma oder "traum-zustnad" verweilen..nach dem anblick der bilder  8-)

also wenn es irgend jemand weiter hilft oder zumindest glücklich macht..
bei ebay *allerdings italy :-D * versteigern sie "diese" besagte zeitschrift!!

bevor jetzt alle hysterisch kreischend bei ebay italy sich anmelden..hier ertma`der link..und wenn`s nicht klappt auch net schlimm..wenigstens noch nen paar bilder dabei,die erahnen lassen was uns deutschen frauen(und männern  :P ) entgeht... mein joht die italiääner :twisted:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3549967823

hoffe ick konnt nen paar herzchen glücklich machen :razz:

pitti

p.s.

Antwort #1
..also wenn`sich das jemand ersteigert..*ähmm* dann wüsst ich das gern mal..*hüstel*..nur so..aus neugier..*räusper*..und so... :lol:

Antwort #2
ich weiß wir hatten das hier schon mal so ungefähr...
aber irgendwie würde mich doch interessieren welchem Zweck diese Fotoaktionen dienen sollen...
Hat dazu jemand schon irgendwo eine Äußerung des Sailors gelesen?

Antwort #3
Hmm geil... gabs die denn in D-land nirgendwo???

Also einige der Fotoserien weisen gemeinsamkeiten auf.

erinnern mich ein wenig an Cronenberg oder entvernt vieleicht Argento.

Antwort #5
ähm ja toll schicker arm.....

Antwort #6
Zitat
ähm ja toll schicker arm.....

na das finde ich auch!

lg
tina

Antwort #8
danke für den link :)
hab mal ne "maschine" ins Englische übersetzen lassen. (???) tja, wie man's nimmt...teilweise ja verständlich, aber eben "Maschine"
ins Deutsche geht überhaupt ganz schlecht, versteht man eher wenig.
Wenn jemand eine Bessere Idee hat, her damit :)

"They are an expectant one ", sorride David Bowie, passing itself the fingers between hats. "They are apprehensive, I can lose the sleep and the appetite also for a nonnull one ". The tone is serious and seems sincere, but with he, main of trasformismo, it cannot be never said. Of prim' acchito it would not seem at all stiff. To 56 years, it has still that sure air of himself, provocative of the rock star that it altered the course of popular music when irruppe on the scene to the beginning of years Seventy, and from has then not lost a blow. To noon, it has entered in the study Looking Glass di New York (in the quarter of Soho, not far away from where it lives with the moglie, top model the Iman), calm coolness and, in spite of the sultry day. It wears one jacket of denim beige, a cap, one t-shirt brown, jeans ivory and sneakers. Put down the ag, one has sat down in one of those orribili divani and smashes in you that, to how much it seems, are in every study of recording. Bowie is one of those rare persons that, when speaks, they succeed to express itself with phrases very formulated, full of shadings, sottintesi and ironiche references. Its words seem spontaneous. Of ways it refines to you and kind, it carefully listens to the questions, then it says its without preoccuparsi of that thinks the interlocutor, neither tantomeno of whom same it can have said in past. It does not fear of falling in contradiction. It considers its same convictions of all the temporary ones; and it could not otherwise be, for one become famous changing image and "personages" - from Ziggy Stardust to Aladdin He knows some, until the Duca White man, from the androgynous trasgressivo to the suadente cabaret singer -. Bowie, in this study, is giving the last ones ritocchi to its new album, "Reality".Strange title for that in music, how much in the roles interprets to you - you see the alien de "the man who fell on the Earth" or the grotesque protagonist of "Tbc Elephant Man" - he has always left to flutter the doubt on that it is true and that that is false. "ironico É", admits laughing. "Indeed the image of the cover, therefore declared false, the contraddice. It is the usual, old issue: cos' is real, what no`? One of those questions that I place myself from always and remained substantially unsolved. Perhaps today I have found some certainty, just a pair, but the more important interrogated to you remain opened. My spiritual life is one of the recurrent questions; but after all creed that not is answer. Perhaps because they are not of the all atheist ", it continues. "a part of me is obstinate to believe. In first years Seventy it seemed important to ride this I move dualismo, for which nothing he is alone white man or black solo, does not exist one absolute truth ".

Tace a moment, then resumes: "But hour, this age, I ask myself if you had not twisted, if God does not exist indeed". The worries of Bowie in this phase of the life, therefore, are a faith problem. To case it has not entitled its last album "Heathen", pay. Exited the slid year, the disc reflects one spiritual crisis scatenatagli from the attack to the twin towers, 1' 11 September 2001. Bowie, Iman and Alexandria, their little daughter been born in 2000, live to approximately a mile of distance from Ground Zero. It remembers: "it has been a terrible shock. Iman and our daughter were that day here; I found myself to Woodstock, to work to "Heathen". When I returned in city, all the zone around to the place of the disaster, had been sluice. Iman had to go from the policemen of guard to the barricades with my passport, in order to demonstrate that I lived here...". Like English transplanted in the United States, Bowie has found in one position much scomoda, for via of the tensions fate between USA and part of Europe on the war in Iraq. When its opinion is asked, a po' hesitates, also because in the immediate one after-11 september, to criticize foreign politics of the Bush government it has revealed harmful for the artists and people of show. After to have chosen the words, it answers: "I have precise ideas in merit, but I would not want to render them public", says. "As far as England, task that the First Minister aspired to become the helmsman of Europe. It must have thought that it would have had easier game marrying whichever strategy had adopted the America. For being the first one of the class. But by now it must have understood that that one was not the way more just than to act ". And it adds: "Better than do not make comments on the Americans". Then, but it pulls a sigh, and it leaves that the franchezza has the windward. "Today", it resumes, "we are entering in was of total politics: a hundred of companies Americans is tied to double quantity thread with the government. The final objective is too much obvious end, who does not succeed to read between the lines is idiot. What it scares me more is just the idea of a similar world, put molding on from the multinationals, where a umico country dominates on all. And, naturally, it is this which Europe is opposed ". Then it raises the eyes to the sky, and sbotta, platealmente exasperated: "But that I know some. they are only a singer rock ". One of the features that characterize the Bowie today is the passing of that air of arrogant separation that had a time. To change shape, also aesthetically, and the distance from things and persons seemed essential of its DNA. He seemed a remote citizen of I overflow, always to try, a elsewhere allergic one to whichever engagement. Today not more. "They are a newyorkese", asserts dry. "It is strange.

I would not have never thought to say one of the sort what. I have always lived second i1 principle bohémien: "my house is where I hang the hat". But all it is changed when I have met Iman, and it has come to me wants to put together on house. Hour appeals to to me here, could not neanche imagine to be elsewhere. Mine moglie and I live here from ten years; the other day me they are shrewed that this is the place where I have lived more to along in all my life ". The birth of the daughter has strengthened its wants to put roots. "I was always in turn, and between a travel and the other I composed and I recorded", says. "Hour of it I would not have more the energy. It must be single. For a child it is a too much hard life, cannot be sballottare here and here, facendogli to change school continuously. I do not want that my daughter endures these stresses ". Bowie has also a son trentenne, Joe (initially called Zowie), been born from its decennial one - and burrascoso - wedding with Angela Barnett; with he, the singer says of being in optimal relationships. Sure, its new life satisfies it more. "Me they are freed of that sense of solitudine that distressed to me before. And that it made from background many songs that I have written. Great part of my musical production was pervasa from a struggimento that, hour me I notice some, was born single feeling to me in the deep one. I have not never felt the need of confidarmi with others. To emotional level I had fear to tie me to someone. Hour I could not living more therefore, is too much hard ". 7uttavia he is impaziente to recover gold the road, after the escape of "Reality".

The tournée will carry it in Europe, United States, Australia and Japan. Simple one will be one show much: "I more do not feel like if going up on the theater box it were a issue of life or dead women", it explains. "Hour they are rilassato, and just for this I succeed to recreate the intimità of one small knows it also in the great spaces. Account of being is rendered me only a singer. My job is to entertain the public for a pair of hours. Therefore I will only use my voice, and a good system lights ". Its new philosophy is born from that Bowie calls "lighting system of the ended one": understood having that the life will not last in eternal, for which it convene to enjoy it until if of it it has the opportunity. "In last the ten years I have stabilized my life so as to to feel to me serene and sure of me", it says. "I would not have never thought therefore to be attacked the family. Someone it has said that when ages she becomes the person that you would have always intentional to be: to me it is succeeding just this ". Then it concludes: "11 true choc it has been to discover that the common places are true. "the years pass. The life is indeed short like says. For this I have created, and I want to conserve, a sure port in which my daughter it can grow. This is my priority the job will give to more light and joy to my life, but the more important thing is the life in himself ".
Anthony De Curtis
Bei dieser Fassung handelt es sich um eine Computerübersetzung der Original-Webseite. Sie dient zur allgemeinen Information und erhebt nicht den Anspruch, vollständig oder korrekt zu sein.

Antwort #9
Vielen Dank fürs Englisch!! :gut:

Antwort #10
Wow, da gibt's ja noch viel mehr Bilder als die bisher hier geposteten! Auf diesen hier sieht er ja auch echt knusprig aus:

Antwort #11
Hey-die Blonde erinnert mich aber schwer an diese Pris (oder Priz) ,aus dem Film Blade Runner!!!Bis auf die blauen Kreise auf den Wangen!Die war genauso geschminkt,als sie in diesen Eierkocher packte,or??

Antwort #12
so richtig klar ist mir immer noch nichts.
Kunstexperten vor! Felis??
 :gruebel:

Antwort #13
:-D
Also, abgesehen das mir die Pic's sehr gefallen, erinnern sie mich auch an das wundervolle, geniale "Hearts Filthy Lesson Video"!
Gruß
Donizetti :-D

vogue übersetzung

Antwort #14
also den text aus der vogue könnte ich euch vielleicht übersetzen, wenn ihr euch ein bisschen gedultet... dauert halt nen weilchen.

Simple Audio Video Embedder