Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: Führerschein? (1039-mal gelesen) Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema
0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

Führerschein?

Hm, wahrscheinlich ist es eine dumme Frage, aber als ich heute morgen so gemütlich mein Auto in die Werkstatt geschleppt habe, hab ich mich gefragt "hat Bowie eigentlich einen Führerschein?". Hat er?

Re: Führerschein?

Antwort #1
Zitat
Hm, wahrscheinlich ist es eine dumme Frage, aber als ich heute morgen so gemütlich mein Auto in die Werkstatt geschleppt habe, hab ich mich gefragt "hat Bowie eigentlich einen Führerschein?". Hat er?

Ja!  :-)

Grüsse

Reinhold

Führerschein?

Antwort #2
Da sagt er doch auch auf der Storyteller CD was zu. Irgendwas von Doc. Bennett (?) und "What would be the drivers window in a british car?". Er hat also einen Lappen, aber ob er den heutzutage überhaupt noch "benutzt" wage ich zu bezweifeln.

Führerschein?

Antwort #3
Virgin Radio June2003

Zitat
I’ve tried really hard, I’ve tried buying cars but I used to keep running myself over with them

running yourself over?

I actually ran...when I was about nineteen I had a Riley Gamecock

pardon? you cant say anything like that

it was an old racer from the.. you know, I think it probably goes back to the thirties or something and a mate of mine and me had put it together - not very well as it happens - and it stalled outside Lewisham police station one day.  I had really long hair in those days so I was standing round the front of the car, trying to pump it back into life again and all the cops were at the windows laughing at me and the bloody thing started up and I’d left it in first gear and it came at me (laughs).  The crankshaft went through my leg and I was pumping blood like a fountain and I broke both my, well I cracked both my knees as the bumper had kind of got me pinned to another car that was just behind it.

so you are probably best not buying any more cars

it never really put me off driving though Dominic, I love driving, I just never get out of the car anymore. I just stay inside it

Führerschein?

Antwort #4
Zitat
Virgin Radio June2003

Zitat
I’ve tried really hard, I’ve tried buying cars but I used to keep running myself over with them

running yourself over?

I actually ran...when I was about nineteen I had a Riley Gamecock

pardon? you cant say anything like that

it was an old racer from the.. you know, I think it probably goes back to the thirties or something and a mate of mine and me had put it together - not very well as it happens - and it stalled outside Lewisham police station one day.  I had really long hair in those days so I was standing round the front of the car, trying to pump it back into life again and all the cops were at the windows laughing at me and the bloody thing started up and I’d left it in first gear and it came at me (laughs).  The crankshaft went through my leg and I was pumping blood like a fountain and I broke both my, well I cracked both my knees as the bumper had kind of got me pinned to another car that was just behind it.

so you are probably best not buying any more cars

it never really put me off driving though Dominic, I love driving, I just never get out of the car anymore. I just stay inside it

Ist das ein Zitat von Bowie? Irgendwie klingt das nicht nach ihm. Und wenn doch, was war denn das für'n fieser Unfall?

Re: Führerschein?

Antwort #6
Zitat

Wie wäre sonst das wunderschöne "Always Crashing in the Same Car "
entstanden ? 
 :-)

Führerschein?

Antwort #7
Zitat
The crankshaft went through my leg and I was pumping blood like a fountain and I broke both my, well I cracked both my knees as the bumper had kind of got me pinned to another car that was just behind it.

AUA

Führerschein?

Antwort #8
Zitat

you better! :D

Simple Audio Video Embedder