Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: Tokyo, 2.Show (803-mal gelesen) Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema
0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

Tokyo, 2.Show

fette setlist, frisch von b-net (thanx to davetheowl)

Zitat
A late one tonight - a dodgy support act then a 29 song, two and a half hour set:

Rebel Rebel
Hang on to Yourself
New Killer Star
Fashion
Cactus
All the Young Dudes
China Girl
Reality
5-15
Man who sold the World
Hello Spaceboy
Sunday
Heathen
Under Pressure
Slipaway
Looking for Water
Quicksand
Loneliest Guy
Afraid
Be my Wife
New Career
Ashes to Ashes
Afraid of American
Heroes

Bring me the disco king
5 Years
Fall dog bombs the moon
Suffragette City
Ziggy

And tonight I know this is correct, and Blammo - it`s all my own work!!

For the ultra completists, there was also a "Ground control to Major Tom", accompanied by a few notes on the stylaphone at the end of Slipaway.

gruß, Z

Tokyo, 2.Show

Antwort #1
nette Setlist...

gko

Re: Tokyo, 2.Show

Antwort #2
Zitat

Zitat

For the ultra completists, there was also a "Ground control to Major Tom", accompanied by a few notes on the stylaphone at the end of Slipaway.

gruß, Z

HA, er probt's wieder !!!

Vielleicht kann er's ja dann in Wien  :-D

Tokyo, 2.Show

Antwort #3
eriwild b-net

Zitat
Oh, and I shouldn't forget talking about David's special treat with his performing solo sex in the end of 'China Girl'! He showed his back, holding himself. You must know what I mean if you have ever seen his performance with the song on the Glass Spider tour. I almost fainted when I saw him doing that...

Zitat
The most impressive part of the show was when Mike Garson started playing the introduction of 'Bling Me The Disco King' for the first part of the encore. David appeared on his back, sitting down on the board upward, and sang the song. Mike's keyboard was absolutely fantastic. David sang to his keyboard in such a sentimental mood that I just sighed at them.

Simple Audio Video Embedder