Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: Quebec City Concert (552-mal gelesen) Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema
0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

Quebec City Concert

"04.06.2004 : QUEBEC CITY

Uncage the colours, Unfurl the flag...

David Bowie's A Reality Tour reached the City Pepsi Coliseum in Quebec City in Canada on Sunday, for a relatively intimate show to a crowd of 5,000 very appreciative Bowie fans.

BowieNetter NancyH had to say about the latter:

Funny story David told, goofing on Gerry: when he was introduced, Gerry, as he often does, did that little "Christmas tree" thing he likes to do, with his hands over his head. So then David does it too, and goes off on a tangent about how any time the band screws something up, or he, David, forgets lyrics or something, that's the sign they do, like a dunce cap.

Thankfully, we don't witness too many instances of David making the dunce hat sign, but going by his explanation of it, that's probably a good thing.

Here's a few of the online reviews kicking around right now... unfortunately, for the unilingual English speakers among us, the reviews are in French. But, I'm sure if you e-mail BowieNetter Celine, she will provide a personal translation of the reviews for you, along with any other French documents you'd like to understand. Don't tell her I sent you!

From Matinternet: Bowie toujours aussi fascinant

From Mes Nouvelles: David Bowie continue sa tournée à Québec, dans un état de grâce

From cyberpresse.ca: L'éternelle jeunesse de Bowie (This review has been syndicated by the look of it, as it appears on several sites.)

the officially confirmed 27-song set list:

Quebec City April 4th 2004

01 Rebel Rebel
02 Modern Love
03 New Killer Star
04 Fame
05 Cactus
06 All The Young Dudes
07 China Girl
08 Never Get Old
09 The Loneliest Guy
10 The Man Who Sold The World
11 Fashion
12 Hallo Spaceboy
13 Sunday
14 Heathen (The Rays)
15 Under Pressure
16 Days
17 Slip Away
18 Looking For Water
19 Ashes To Ashes
20 Hang On To Yourself
21 Quicksand
22 I'm Afraid Of Americans
23 "Heroes"

(Encore)
24 Starman
25 Five Years
26 Suffragette City
27 Ziggy Stardust

A Reality Tour continues in Canada tomorrow with a show at the Winnipeg Arena."

Zu schade das ich da nicht dabei sein kann.  :-(  :?

Marc  8-)

Simple Audio Video Embedder