Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: Loveland / Denver 25th April 2004 (2565-mal gelesen) Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema
0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

Loveland / Denver 25th April 2004

Sunday at the Budweiser Centre in the beautifully named Loveland/Denver.

1. Rebel Rebel
2. Battle for Britain
3. New Killer Star
4. Cactus
5. Fashion
6. All the Young Dudes
7. Try Some, Buy Some ***********coming back aha!!
8. China Girl
9. Fame
10. The Loneliest Guy
11. The Man Who Sold the World
12. Hallo Spaceboy
13. Sunday
14. Heathen
15. Under Pressure
16. Days
17. The Supermen
18. Looking for Water
19. Ashes to Ashes
20. Quicksand
21. I'm Afraid of Americans
22. "Heroes"
encore break
23. Hang Onto Yourself 
24. Five Years
25. Suffragette City
26. Ziggy Stardust

Antwort #1
In Loveland würde ich auch gerne wohnen. Habe letztes Jahr während der Tour jemanden getroffen, der aus London kommt und doch tatsächlich "Newlove" mit Nachnamen heißt. Fand ich total niedlich.

Antwort #2
wirklich nett geschriebene Review aus b-net die ich mal in Ausschnitten weitergebe:
thx to zigbot:
Zitat
[...]He first says "Loveland, Denver, you scallywags! According to Miriam Webster, a "scallywag" or "scalawag" is "a white Southerner acting in support of the reconstruction governments after the American Civil War often for private gain." Well, not exactly akin to "redneck"--which Miriam Webster defines as "a white member of the Southern rural laboring class," but real close, in my book.

He then continues with " . . . you rascals." Miriam Webster says a "rascal" is a "mean, unprincipled, . . . dishonest [or] mischievous person." And ends with the now-familiar, ". . . you crazy motherfuckers!"

[...]David joked after Rebel Rebel that he needed to catch his breath, and at several times turned to his band and had the "breathe" as he lifted his arms as if to preside over their effort to extract oxygen from the Mile-High City's oxygen-poor air. He at one point also told the crowd they ought to consider "importing oxygen." Hey, if the oxygen-poor air had anything to do with the extra breathy panting we got during Hang Onto Yourself ("Come on, Hah! Come on, Hah!"), then Bowie ought to perform in oxygen-deprived territory far more often. He even got on the ground at one point during China Girl, suggestively holding his microphone straight out over his crotch, breathing a bit heavy, and--for the slightest of moments, while he was getting up, he was on all fours taking a couple strides toward me. I was on the Floor, Slicky's side of the stage, in Row 2, and having Bowie crawl toward me just feet away left me . . . well, let's just say "in need of more oxygen."
[...]
After signing the playbill and performing another song, David went back to the topic of The Elephant Man. He contorted himself into his "Elephant Man posture" and grimace, saying how difficult it was to convey the man's deformities without make-up or prosthetics. Then, mid-way into adopting the stance (one shoulder up and his arm dangling down from elbow, hips rotated, his face in a cross-bite grimace), he commented that it was "easier to do back then, because I was skinnier." He then recited what he stated were two of his favorite lines he could still recall from the play. One involved a statement along the lines of "I have a big head," and the other was "Please don't let Michael Jackson buy my bones!" Both were delivered in his Elephant Man voice, while he held the contorted Elephant Man posture. As he gracefully undid himself from the pose, I found myself astonished that I had watched Bowie again do mime on stage (he did a bit at the first Seattle concert in the Paramount where he mimed driving down the street while trying to impress a female passenger with the fact that his song was playing on the radio). I recalled with great vividness and affection the scene in Ziggy Stardust: The Motion Picture, where a gazelle-like, young David did his mime sequence during The Width of a Circle. I love this man!

[...]Oh--and there is another "pointy hat" connection here: When reciting the lyrics to The Supermen, David messed up! He flubbed one line and said "a chance to die to BECOME mold," and then quickly corrected himself to "a chance to die to TURN to mold," at which time the first few rows of the audience gave him the "pointy hat" sign en masse! Hysterical.

viele Bezüge auf alles was mime betrifft in letzter Zeit ...
hm :gruebel:
remembering the "old" days?? or is there more to it.
*(hoping)*

Antwort #3
Zitat

viele Bezüge auf alles was mime betrifft in letzter Zeit ...
hm :gruebel:
remembering the "old" days?? or is there more to it.
*(hoping)*

Vielleicht will er uns sanft auf dieses angebliche Instrumentalalbum vorbereiten...

Oh Gott... ich will ihn auch nochmal sehen.... ist schon so lange her!  :cry:

Antwort #4

Antwort #5
Es lebe der Elephant Man!!!

Jemen
mit Pauken und Trompeten zurückgekehrt

Antwort #7
ja vom feinsten, sehr schöne Bilder dabei!

dank dir he...sche

jemen

Antwort #8
Zitat

Jemen
mit Pauken und Trompeten zurückgekehrt

Na hoffentlich bleibst Du uns auch ne Weile erhalten! Welcome back!

Antwort #9
jo sicha, ich hab mich nur ewig nicht einloggen können, so a schas woa des!

ich hab je jetz beschlossen aufs southside zu fahren, das line up is ja wahnsinn dort!

und überhaupt flieg ich sowieso am sonntag weg, ja ich weiss eh das das off topic is!

Antwort #10
Mir ist das egal, ob es OT ist. Ich bin einfach nur happy, dass der Jemen wieder an Bord ist! Manchmal kehren verloren geglaubte halt doch nach Hause zurück.  :-D

Antwort #11
WELCOME HOME!

Wo warst Du?

Antwort #12
ja ich war eh immer da, nur entweder auf dem fahrrad oder auch vile in anderen boards unterwegs, z.B.  www.sound-of-britain.de

aussserdem war das einloggen immer ne katastrophe!

i wü aussi!so schön ists heut wieder!

jemen

Simple Audio Video Embedder