Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: Was hört Ihr gerade..? Vol. III (41740-mal gelesen) Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema
0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

Was hört Ihr gerade..? Vol. III

Zitat

zur Zeit meine Nummer eins
ich mag die Stimme!!! - nicht nur im Duett mit George Michael
lg

Cool, sie gibt es noch?? Die erste Platte... man was habe ich die damals rauf und runter gehört. Die Stimme war schon immer klasse. Muss ich unbedingt mal reinhören, danke für den Tipp!

Re: Was hört Ihr gerade..?

Antwort #1
Jetzt? Gerade? Im Moment ...?  Eh ...
    Haiducii:
DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI[size=0px] [/size]:embarrassed:
[/list] Eins - zwei - tapp :tanz:

* beate *

Antwort #2
Zitat
Muss ich unbedingt mal reinhören, danke für den Tipp!

Nicht reinhören - echt schade um die Zeit

K A U F E N !!!!!!
es lohnt sich
[size=0px]
immer wieder findet man geschmackliche Gemeinsamkeiten  :-D , gel?[/size]
lg michi

Antwort #3
Ich höre grade:

:-D

Antwort #4

hör ich im moment ständig. wirklich der hammer!!

Antwort #5
Höre z.B. dies:

Das Cover ist ja ziemlich grässlich, aber die Musik... wunderschön

und dies:

(Alison Krauss & Union Station 'Lonely Runs Both Ways'
gilt eigentlich das gleiche Urteil wie oben :-)

Antwort #6
Falling in Love Again - [size=0px]The one & only Klaus Nomi[/size]

Antwort #7
The Man Who Sold The World

Diese Lyrics sind klasse.. Ich muss mir für heut abend noch einen Ohrwurm verpassen. Die spielen sowieso wieder kein BO..
Im Moment ist es wohl..

Pack a pack horse and rest up here on
Black Country Rock
You never know, you might find it here on
Black Country Rock

Some say the view is crazy
But you may adopt another point of view
So if it's much too hazy
You can leave my friend and me with fond adieu

Antwort #8
Nebenbei die Ultimative Chartshow.

Naja grade DIE ÄRZTE .
Man soll ja die Hoffnung nicht aufgeben.
GENESIS, MIKE OLDFIELD vielleicht......

KlausD

Antwort #9
Jetzt habe ich sie mir wegen Nancy Sinatras Bang Bang (My baby shot me down)-Version doch noch gekauft. Bei Saturn im Angebot für nur 5,99 Euro:

Antwort #10
Zitat
King Crimson - hat übrigens eins der besten "heroes" covers aller zeiten
gebracht:
" you`ll be queen ...and I`ll be king Crimson..."  :grinsevil:
haha - kennst?

Habe ich mir grad runtergeladen, Live und gut.
Danke für den Tip,  :gut: ich kannte die Version noch nicht.

KlausD

Antwort #11

"This is an excellent modern rock record. Dense, intelligent and challenging" - NME 2005

NME Review:
Stereophonics in decent album shocker

It's hard work reviewing a Stereophonics album. For a start, it involves having to sit through a Stereophonics album. Then you're faced with the onerous ordeal of doling out the obligatory critical drubbing, all the while having to avoid sounding like just another Music Hack With A Grudge. That is the most difficult part. Kelly Jones has made it eminently apparent for time immemorial that he has no respect for the music press. The irony is that anyone who can satisfactorily cremate a Stereophonics record without coming across as a cantankerous Mister Writer is deserving of anyone's respect.
Of course, it would make it easier if the Stereophonics made a decent album, decent albums being easier to buoy up than a stinker is to skewer. But then how would Jones feel about giving us hacks an easy ride? Will he feel a twinge of horror when he sees the unfamiliarly high mark out of 10. Will he hate us a little less, or is it too late for reconciliation?

Because - whisper this - 'Language. Sex. Violence. Other?' is an excellent modern rock record. Dense, intelligent, user-unfriendly and challenging, its sparse artwork and one-word titles give it the feel of an early Factory release. There's no gentle easing-in, either. 'Superman' is jarring and bilious. An opening line of "You don't know what it's been like/Meeting someone like you" signposts from the off that cuddly Rod Stewart covers will not be with us this evening. Ugly guitar and agonised falsetto take their place, and they sound fantastic.

'Doorman' is a distorted half-echo of the 'Phonics of old, with Jones laying into heavy-handed door staff. But where once they would berate their nemeses with snot-nosed whining, here the band make an unholy, trashy racket and invite the titular security staff to "Suck my banana/with cream". Try listening without feeling the need to kick the living f*%! out of someone.

'Brother', like the single 'Dakota', is pretty ineffectual U2-style stadium-alt, too concerned with making an impressive noise and not concerned enough with a tune. 'Rewind' and 'Lolita' are by-numbers, hands-in-the-air, triumphalism and things unravel completely on 'Pedalpusher', a self-conscious attempt at sleaze that sounds like it was entirely assembled by a team of computers programmed with Auto-Perv-Rock 2.0. But 'Devil' is fantastic; verses dripping with leering suggestion and its chorus an ejaculation of sheer erotomaniacal frenzy, it makes Jones sound like a right dirty bastard, but in the perverted sense rather than the lugging-dusty-valve-amps-around-all-day sense we're used to. 'Deadhead' is edgy and evil, like Oasis when thy took just the right amount of coke, with another killer chorus. And 'Girl' is three seconds shy of two minutes and preens like an MC5-addicted peacock for every last one of them. It's a Kelly Jones composition that needs to be twice as long. Nope, we can't believe we just used that phrase either.

Maybe Kelly's been fooling us all this time with all that workmanlike sturdiness, maybe it was all Stuart Cable's fault, maybe 2005 will be a time of miracles, of aviatory pigs. But 'Language...' finds the Stereophonics sexy, angry, hungry, focused and (generally) intelligent. And , wonder of all wonders, it finds them really pretty fucking good.

Antwort #12

Der Typ ist einfach cool - oder schon Kult?! Die Musik finde ich klasse. Trotzdem bin ich mir nicht ganz sicher - Wunderknabe oder Scharlatan? Hat ihn zufällig eben jemand von euch bei Raab gesehen? Wirklich immer zugrdröhnt oder verarscht der die Welt?

Antwort #13
Zitat
Der Typ ist einfach cool - oder schon Kult?! Die Musik finde ich klasse. Trotzdem bin ich mir nicht ganz sicher - Wunderknabe oder Scharlatan? Hat ihn zufällig eben jemand von euch bei Raab gesehen? Wirklich immer zugrdröhnt oder verarscht der die Welt?
Hab ihn bei Harald Schmidt gesehen...  nun ja, so gaaanz mein Stil isses nich...  Aber, SCHLECHT isser wohl auch nich.... und ich muß mich da sicher noch mehr reinhören - aber, so, mein erster, oberflächlicher Eindruck war "ein bißchen überschätzt"... allerdings muß man auch die Lyrics genauer betrachten! 

Und zum Thema des Threads... also... ich hör gerade im Moment diese Scheibe:

...die ich gerade aus der 1€-Wühlkiste meines Ramschladens fischte...

aus einer Amazon-Kritik, die mir am ehesten zusagte:
Zitat
Back in 93' I checked the album out, coincedentally, I experienced it on my first acid trip. It is an exotic atmospheric album of emotion and pure heaviness, a true standout. That's what happens when you have 4 talented guitarists and a good lead singer. The chemistry is beautiful. if Dig had had more promotion back in those grunge days i think they could've been really big. This is definetly one of my favorite albums of the era, and of all tiem. Every song is good and I wish they'd get back to those dark enchanting sounds. I recommend it anyone who loves good rock, in the vein of smashing pumpkins, sonic youth, nirvana, alice in chains etc. to buy this fantastic album
  ...Mein erster Eidruck: is etwas heavy, aber eher Rock als Metal, ein bißchen Indie, etwas grungy, recht melodisch, ziemlich "fetter" Sound, gar nich übel....
... aber bin erst bei Song 5...

gruß,Z

Antwort #14
Im Moment höre ich leider gar nichts.. Alles schläft im Haus, und ich hab keine Lust leise Musik anzumachen..
Wenn ich nicht so faul wär würd ich jetzt Kopfhörer hervorkramen, aber ich glaub das wird heut nichts mehr..

Simple Audio Video Embedder