Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: Neuveröffentlichung: Ziggy Stardust DVD (1014-mal gelesen) Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema
0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

Neuveröffentlichung: Ziggy Stardust DVD

Ich hatte mich schon länger gefragt was da bei Amazon angekündigt wird, jetzt steht es auch auf b-net.

VÖ: 27.03.06

Amazon

Das wird wohl wieder eine von der grottentiefschlechten Machart wie die "Inside" & "Origin" sein.

:bindagegen:

Antwort #1
1972 was the year when Bowie finally broke into the mainstream and Ziggy Stardust was the album that did it. This is the definitive independent review of an all time classic album featuring rare interviews with Bowie and the people around him, along with classic performances of material from the album. Also featured are in-depth interviews with Trevor Bolder and Woody Woodmansey. We also hear rare archive interviews with Mick Ronson and of course the forthright views of Angie Bowie. These were the musicians and insiders who took part in the making of the album and their uncensored interviews produce a candid , honest and frank retrospective on a modern masterpiece.

Track Listing:

1. Space Oddity
2. Five years
3. Changes
4. Life On Mars
5. Moonage Day Dream
6. Starman
7. Suffregette City
8. Rock'n'roll Suicide
9. John I'm Only Dancing
10. The Jean Genie
And more...

Antwort #2
haha! lest mal die B-net-news dazu!  :D

gruß, Z

Antwort #3
*schnell von Kaufliste streich*

Chakoras Vermutung war also richtig.

Antwort #4
Es ist Ziggy... es ist Ziggy... das verleitet mich fast schon, das Ding zu kaufen *zitter*. Aber nein, ich werde es nicht tun  :evil: Vielleicht wenn's in ein paar Jahren mal billiger ist, damit ich mein Gewissen beruhigen kann, dass es schlecht ist.

Antwort #5
das sowas überhaupt auf den Mark kommen darf
scheinbar ungehindert :gruebel:

Antwort #6
Zitat
haha! lest mal die B-net-news dazu!

Zitat
Speaking of poorly-researched, copy and paste jobs with the same old talking heads spouting forth, (Yes, last night's Kings of Glam was a bit of a disappointment!) the latest Bowie-related release in a long line of DVDs from the people who bought us Inside David Bowie and the Spiders 1969-1974 2 DVD AND BOOK SET, (not to mention myriad similar "Independent Critical Guides") is set for a March 27th release.

This latest DVD is entitled David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust, and at least the publishers attempt a warning of sorts with this disclaimer: "To ensure editorial control, the film is totally unauthorized and has not been authorized or approved by past or present members or management of the band."

"To ensure editorial control" basically means that under the guise of a "Critical Guide" these people can use snippets of footage and pictures with no regard for quality. To stay within legal guidelines, this means they can only use highlights of tracks.

Indeed, one of the previous releases I had the misfortune to sit through, actually used Bowie tribute outfit The Bowie Experience for part of the soundtrack. Obviously, I've absolutely nothing against Laurence and his boys, but it's possibly not quite what you're expecting when you purchase such a title.

I wouldn't normally even highlight this kind of release, but I know a number of you have been caught out in the past with DVD's from this company following the same format. Of course, these opinions are mine and you're free to make up your own minds, but just don't say you weren't warned.

Antwort #7
Zitat
das sowas überhaupt auf den Mark kommen darf
scheinbar ungehindert :gruebel:

Das habe ich mich auch schon gefragt. Ich glaube wenn man nur 30 Sekunden Schnipsel nimmt (oder so) kann man das ungefragt.

Antwort #8
Wir könnten ja auch mal so etwas produzieren.

Wir nehmen einen 30 Sekunden-Schnipsel, anschließend gibt jeder sein Statement vor laufender Kamera ab.

Vielleicht verdienen wir noch was dabei.

(nicht ganz ernst gemeint)

Simple Audio Video Embedder