Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: Ricky Gervais-Extras (9620-mal gelesen) Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema
0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

Ricky Gervais-Extras

Antwort #45

Ricky G. über Bo... ;)

gruß, Z

Ricky Gervais-Extras

Antwort #46
Saucool, ich möchte auch penfriends become  :D

Ricky Gervais-Extras

Antwort #47
yes,  very nice :D

my job: rock god.
auch nicht schlecht..  :roll:

Ricky Gervais-Extras

Antwort #48
Zitat
yes,  very nice :D

my job: rock god.
auch nicht schlecht..  :roll:

In der Sekunde wollte genau das schreiben. Rock god
:rofl:

KlausD

Ricky Gervais-Extras

Antwort #49
Och menno..."The video has been removed by the user"

Hats jemand abgespeichert?? Habs leider bisher verpennt und noch nicht gesehen :(

xxSimone

Ricky Gervais-Extras

Antwort #50

gruß, Z :razz:

jetzt aber schnell saugen...!

Ricky Gervais-Extras

Antwort #51
Merci :D

xxSimone

Antw.: Ricky Gervais-Extras

Antwort #54
danke für ricky zicky! er ist einer von uns!

Antwort #55
Kennt jemand SEONA DANCING?
Ich nicht.... zum Glück 😜

Dennoch interessant, was der Ricky so alles gemacht hat, bevor er comedian wurde (man beachte die hype "A-Flock-of-Seagulls"-Tolle 😉)

Not necessarily great synthpop/new wave but something to bring a smile...

RICKY GERVAIS in his previous incarnation as singer for synthpop duo SEONA DANCING performing the single 'More To Lose' on Razzmatazz in 1983.

Seona Dancing were a 1980s British new wave group, best known for providing comedian Ricky Gervais with his first experiences as a public performer. Although the band experienced little chart success, their single "More to Lose" went on to become a teen anthem in the Philippines.

While studying at University College London, Ricky Gervais and his friend Bill Macrae formed Seona Dancing,with Macrae writing the music and playing keyboards, and Gervais writing and singing the lyrics.

After recording a sixteen-song demo tape, they were signed by London Records which released two of their singles: "More to Lose" and "Bitter Heart".

In June 1983, the duo performed their single "More to Lose" on the ITV syndicated children's television show Razzmatazz. Yet, despite the promotion of "Bitter Heart" through its music video and "More to Lose" by its TV performance, both singles failed to break the Top 40, with "More to Lose" charting at number 117 and "Bitter Heart" at number 79 on the UK Singles Chart.

After the lacklustre performance of their two singles, the band split up in 1984.

Gervais went on to have a successful international career as a comedian and actor.

When Jimmy Kimmel asked about Macrae in a 2014 interview, Gervais said, "I hope he got fat, too."

Antwort #56
Lol.
Ricky strikes again...  8)
Zitat
Ricky Gervais @rickygervais

It’s Emmy Voting week! So if you’re an Emmy Member, and you’re not a pedo,
please vote for me for Best Actor in a Comedy. Thanks.

0:40

7:33 nachm. · 6. Juli 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Gruß, Z

Simple Audio Video Embedder