Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: The Beatles (47347-mal gelesen) Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema
0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

Antw.: The Beatles

Antwort #465
Das Buch ist natürlich sehr schön 😍
Aber so viele Ultimative Remixes!!! 
Das muss nicht sein (für mich).

Ich habe mir nur die doppelte CD bestellt.
(Hab demnächst eine lange Fahrt nach Berlin 😉🚗)

Love & Peace 💖 ☮✌

Antwort #466

Noch ein kleiner Nachtrag zum 80. Geburtstag von John Lennon - Bryan Ferry im Tempodrom letztes Jahr...

Antwort #467

Meine neueste Entdeckung - Alyona Yarushina - ein russischer Youtube-Star.
Demnächst mehr schöne Coverversionen hier in diesem Theater.

Antwort #470
Songaufnahme von George Harrison und Ringo Starr entdeckt
Alles schon bekannt von den Beatles? Mitnichten. Ein neu entdeckter Song führt zurück in die indische Phase - und ist doch brandaktuell.

Liverpool/Birmingham - Auf einem Dachboden in Birmingham ist ein verschollener Song entdeckt worden, der einst von dem 2001 gestorbenen Beatle George Harrison und seinem Bandkollegen Ringo Starr (81) eingespielt worden war.

Das Musikstück mit dem Titel „Radge Shaam“ stammt aus der Feder des Journalisten Suresh Joshi, der die Beatles mit dem indischen Yoga-Guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi bekannt gemacht hatte, wie das Beatles-Museum in Liverpool mitteilte.

Die Band hatte sich Ende der 1960er Jahre einige Zeit von dem Guru inspirieren lassen und war für Unterricht sogar nach Indien gereist. Die Aufnahme, bei der Harrison an der Gitarre und Starr am Schlagzeug zu hören sind, wurde am Mittwoch veröffentlicht.

Reinhold

Antwort #471
Inside the story of the Beatles documentary “Get Back”

Peter Jackson erklärt den technischen Prozess und den filmischen Erzählbogen seiner neuen Beatles-Dokumentation "Get Back".

Antwort #472

George Harrison & Ringo on Aspel & Co. 1988.

:)

Gruß, Z

Antwort #473
Feiner Youtube Kanal, den ich letzte Woche entdeckt habe:
youtube.com/c/YouCantUnhearThis

The Drum Mystery in The Beatles' Most Beautiful Song

The Mystery Bass of While My Guitar Gently Weeps

The Craziest Edit in Beatles History

The Unsolved Weirdness of It's All Too Much

edit... und noch eins!

The Mystery Singer in All You Need Is Love

Gruß, Z

Antwort #474
Schöne Performance

George Harrison & Ringo Starr - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (The Prince's Trust Rock Gala 1987)

Zitat
George Harrison, Ringo Starr and the Prince's Trust all-star band  performing live at The Prince's Trust Rock Gala charity event
 held on the 5th June, 1987 at Wembley Arena. The all-star band features Elton John, Jools Holland, Eric Clapton, Phil Collins,
Mark King, Jeff Lynne and many more.

Kommentar
When you see legends as Elton John, Phil Collins, Ray Cooper, Eric Clapton, Jeff Lynne etc. are accompany to
just two men on stage, you know definetly - these two are THE GODS
And there were four.

gruß, Z

Antwort #475

I Found A Beatles Master Tape | Where Did It Come From & How Does It Sound?
Zitat
Parlogram Auctions
I recently bought a genuine EMI Beatles reel-to-reel master tape. In this video, I attempt to find out exactly what it is and where it came.
I also had to find a way of playing it which led me to one of the finest reel-to-reel players ever made. I dive deep into the sound quality
 and find out how different this tape not only is to the original mater tape but how it compares to other formats and why reel-to-reel  is
a better sounding format than vinyl.

:D

gruß, Z

Antwort #476

I Found A Beatles Master Tape | Where Did It Come From & How Does It Sound?
Zitat
Parlogram Auctions
I recently bought a genuine EMI Beatles reel-to-reel master tape. In this video, I attempt to find out exactly what it is and where it came.
I also had to find a way of playing it which led me to one of the finest reel-to-reel players ever made. I dive deep into the sound quality
 and find out how different this tape not only is to the original mater tape but how it compares to other formats and why reel-to-reel  is
a better sounding format than vinyl.

:D

gruß, Z

Aah, das ist ein Nerd!  ;D ;) Ist aber wirklich interessant!

Reinhold

Antwort #477
Hier sehen wir Paul McCartney mit einem merkwürdigen Intrument

Was das wohl ist?

Das Ding hieß "Tubon"... 
- und ist der Urahne aller Umhänge-Keyboards (Keytar), die später durch z.b. Dieter Bohlen so bekannt wurden.... (:P)

Zitat
...The instrument was manufactured by in 1966 by the Swedish manufacturer of electronic tube organs, Joh Mustad AB, in
Gothenburg, Sweden and also sold under license in the UK as the ‘Livingstone’. Very few of the instruments were sold outside of
Sweden but one was purchased by Paul McCartney ( the original score for ‘Strawberry Fields Forever’ includes a Tubon intro which
 was replaced by a Chamberlin on the final recording)* and by Ralf Hütter of Kraftwerk in the early 1970s....

The ‘Tubon’ Joh Mustad AB, Sweden, 1966 – 120 Years of Electronic Music

* hierzu gibt es auch anderslautende Versionen:
Zitat
Paul (and John) played around with an instrument called a Tubon, which is a cylinder shaped instrument that had a keyboard on it.  
Kathia Berger said that Bert Kaempfert brought it with him,  however it was Frank Dostal of the German Band the Faces that brought it...

Meet the Beatles for Real: The Tubon

Zitat
...As for the Beatles, I don't think they ever owned one as I cannot hear anything that sounds like it on any of their recordings.
The picture of Paul McCartney with a Tubon was taken backstage at a concert where the support act were a Swedish band who used one.
 It's the support acts one that McCartney is pictured with, and probably the source of the myth that The Beatles used it on Strawberry
Fields....
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sk7RXUM0ss&lc=Ugx2yrtVMwqzUeINTyB4AaABAg

Kraftwerk, 1970

Kraftwerk - Vom Himmel hoch (Live in Soest, 1970)

Test:

Joh Mustad AB Tubon (mt037) test [organ69]

Gruß, Z

Antwort #478
The KINKS are the better BEATLES

cd

Antwort #479
Hier sehen wir Paul McCartney mit einem merkwürdigen Intrument

Was das wohl ist?

Das Ding hieß "Tubon"... 
- und ist der Urahne aller Umhänge-Keyboards (Keytar), die später durch z.b. Dieter Bohlen so bekannt wurden.... (:P)

Zitat
...The instrument was manufactured by in 1966 by the Swedish manufacturer of electronic tube organs, Joh Mustad AB, in
Gothenburg, Sweden and also sold under license in the UK as the ‘Livingstone’. Very few of the instruments were sold outside of
Sweden but one was purchased by Paul McCartney ( the original score for ‘Strawberry Fields Forever’ includes a Tubon intro which
 was replaced by a Chamberlin on the final recording)* and by Ralf Hütter of Kraftwerk in the early 1970s....

The ‘Tubon’ Joh Mustad AB, Sweden, 1966 – 120 Years of Electronic Music

* hierzu gibt es auch anderslautende Versionen:
Zitat
Paul (and John) played around with an instrument called a Tubon, which is a cylinder shaped instrument that had a keyboard on it.  
Kathia Berger said that Bert Kaempfert brought it with him,  however it was Frank Dostal of the German Band the Faces that brought it...

Meet the Beatles for Real: The Tubon

Zitat
...As for the Beatles, I don't think they ever owned one as I cannot hear anything that sounds like it on any of their recordings.
The picture of Paul McCartney with a Tubon was taken backstage at a concert where the support act were a Swedish band who used one.
 It's the support acts one that McCartney is pictured with, and probably the source of the myth that The Beatles used it on Strawberry
Fields....
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sk7RXUM0ss&lc=Ugx2yrtVMwqzUeINTyB4AaABAg

Kraftwerk, 1970

Kraftwerk - Vom Himmel hoch (Live in Soest, 1970)

Test:

Joh Mustad AB Tubon (mt037) test [organ69]

Gruß, Z

super interessant, liebe zicky!
danke für den tollen bericht!

Simple Audio Video Embedder