Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: Kelowna 11.04.04 (2034-mal gelesen) Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema
0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

Kelowna 11.04.04

Show Date: 2004.04.11
Kelowna April 11th 2004

01 Rebel Rebel
02 Modern Love
03 New Killer Star
04 Fame
05 Cactus
06 All The Young Dudes
07 China Girl (With Chinese section again)
08 Hang On To Yourself
09 Never Get Old
10 The Loneliest Guy
11 The Man Who Sold The World
12 Hallo Spaceboy
13 Sunday
14 Heathen (The Rays)
15 Under Pressure
16 Days
17 Afraid
18 Let's Dance
19 Looking For Water
20 Ashes To Ashes
21 Quicksand
22 Changes
23 Broadway Medley
24 I'm Afraid Of Americans
25 "Heroes"

(Encore)
26 Starman
27 Suffragette City
28 Ziggy Stardust

thanx to krysyna/b.net
Zitat
"Evidence from Erik's pictures that we posted in VT yesterday would suggest that there were some funny goings on with a little furry green thing"

I was also sad to see that there hasn't been much said about the Kelowna show, because David was pretty chatty, and the stuffed green thing he's holding in the picture does deserve at least some explanation.

Kelowna, well the entire Okanagan area of British Columbia, has its own little Lochness monster, named Ogopogo. Infact, according to the little green tag that's attached to Bowie's Ogopogo(I know because I ended up getting the same one, only larger), 'many believe he may be a relative to the Loch ness Monster of Scotland'.
Sailor must have found Kelowna's imitation lochness monster amusing/lame/interesting, because he brought out the little stuffed Ogopogo he bought and said something along the lines of "First of all, the Lochness Monster doesn't wear a fucking red bow. and this thing's only four fucking inches long!"

It was pretty funny, really.

Also, I noticed a mistake in the setlist. 'Starman' was played, not 'Five Years'.

(Liste jetzt i.O )  :-)

thanx to grumpylives:
Zitat
Sterling mentioned to DB to play "Porgie and Bess" so Bowie started into singing a song from the musical and the band played....in particular Mike Garson did a little intro and Bowie sang a bit. He was having a blast with it.
And Sterling had a guest helper with him on drums, especially during Bowie's intro...a little stuffed bunny puppet that Bowie said he moved with his feet.

hab zu Hause nur nen kleines Nessy ...das "Echte" im See entzog sich jeder Beobachtung als ich vor 3 Jahren einmal dort war :wink:

Kelowna 11.04.04

Antwort #1
*grab* grab* nach oben wühl

mir war gerade mal langweilig und so hab' ich altes Zeugs durchgelesen
dabei fiel mir das auf
Zitat
Sterling mentioned to DB to play "Porgie and Bess" so Bowie started into singing a song from the musical and the band played....in particular Mike Garson did a little intro and Bowie sang a bit. He was having a blast with it.

Frage:
hat jemand davon eine Aufnahme??
*neugierig guck*

Kelowna 11.04.04

Antwort #2
nö... hab das boot leider nicht...  würd mich aber auch interessieren!

gruß, Z

PS ....aber was mich wundert - wieso krieg ich eine Benachrichtigung für diesen thread, obwohl ich hier noch nicht gepostet habe?
:gruebel:

Simple Audio Video Embedder